As a Certified Insurance Counselor, Pete has been helping clients purchase their property and casualty policies for over 30 years. Pete has both a BS and MBA from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. His ability to understand his client’s personal and business needs makes him very valuable to his clients. In addition to running his own insurance agency, Pete participates in following community groups:
- Founding BNI Member – Holden, MA Chapter since 1999
- Worcester, MA Fitness Member – since 1980
- Certified Insurance Counselor
- Agent of Record for the Massachusetts Veterinary Medical Association since 1997
- Former St. Columba (Paxton, MA) CYC Basketball Director/Coach 1999-2009
- Worcester Elks
- Member of Kettlebrook Golf Club since 2011
Tina has had over 20 years of administrative and customer service experience. She began her insurance career in 2006 and since then has completed property and casualty insurance training for both personal and commercial lines insurance. Tina has been a licensed Property & Casualty producer since 2009. She is well qualified to help clients with both personal and commercial policies.
Tina also oversees customer service at the agency. She resides with her family in Holden.
Dan is Pete Lombardo’s son. He has over 5 years of experience as a licensed property & casualty producer. Dan began his career working for Liberty Insurance in 2010 as a captive agent. In August of 2014, he left Liberty and joined the PJ Lombardo Insurance Agency.
Dan is building a book of business consisting of both personal and commercial lines clients. He is a 2006 graduate of Wachusett Regional High School and 2010 graduate of Westfield State University. He currently resides in Boylston.
- BNI member of the Holden Golden Givers, since August, 2015
- Worcester Fitness Member
- Wachusett Regional High School Football – 2002-2006
- Wachusett Regional High School Graduate – 2006
- Westfield State University Graduate – BS in Business Administration, cum laude – 2010
Kathy Foskett Smith
Kathy is the newest addition to our Agency. She is a licensed Property and Casualty producer who brings with her 35 years of experience in the industry. While she is well versed in both Personal and Commercial lines, her current role at PJ Lombardo Insurance Agency is Commercial Lines Manager. Her career has consisted of duties in customer service, sales and management. She recently moved to Holden with her husband and is excited to live in the area and work with local residents and business owners.